Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nesting?

I'm not nesting, I'm just sick of the chaos. Our 2nd bedroom has been a mess since we moved into the house a year ago. We both had boxes from college that hadn't even been explored since we left our respective campuses, who really needs a binder of notes from a communications class? Why did I really think that was important when I was leaving Ann Arbor in 2005?

Anyway, you may call it nagging but I like to call it nudging my spouse to purge! Purging has been the theme over the last few weeks and we finally found the carpet. And this weekend we matched paint colors and put together a crib and dresser. We have what some may call a nursery in the works. It may seem a little early to some but us Waelty's are all or nothing, I mean, it did take us a year to purge. I'm just glad it didn't take us a year to do the nursery.
During the purging process, I made my way into 2 HUGE boxes sent to me from my lovely sister. Jenni has just recently had two kids of her own (which I constantly show off on this blog). Jenni is also a professional shopper. I can usually make my way into her closet on trips home and find myself a new outfit that she will never miss. This girl shops a lot! This being said, I will not have to shop our kid. At this point he set for about 6 months in onesies alone! The picture below is just from one box! Thanks Jen!

1 comment: