Friday, December 31, 2010

All I needed for Christmas...

was a real good tan, except we got record low temperatures for an entire week on our visit to the Sunshine State. That was my only negative statement of this entire blog post. Traveling with a squirmy seven month old was trying (to say the least) but how lucky were we that our travel plans worked out perfectly? And we were fortunate enough to visit family over the holidays?!
I haven't been home for Christmas in over 10 years, so I INSISTED on spending 2010 with my family. Except my family was spending it in Florida.
Little did they know, where ever they go...I follow!

We spent the week with Mom, Bill, Jenni, Matt, Aiden and Ellie on Longboat Key on the Gulf side of southern Florida. It was my first visit back to the state since moving from Jacksonville and there were definitely some things I missed (#1 being raw oysters!).
We were limited in activities because of the weather but we did enjoy the opportunity to get in long runs/walks, hang out with the cousins, drink Yuengling and get in enough Mimi time to last us until May. Enjoy our pictures....

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You forgot to mention the fight, the moscow mules, and our "night out". Should I go on...

Jessica said...

when the weather gets better come this way and we'll take you to tomales bay for some raw oysters!

Erica said...

Jenni...it was a positive post so the fight wasn't even an option. And I wanted to leave something for you to talk about.
Jessica, lets put it on the list of things to do together. #1 Santa Barbara #2Tomales Bay