Friday, December 21, 2012

Downtown Santa

This was the sweet, "put your arm around your brother", pre-Santa picture.

We visited our Santa today,  in downtown Sonora, at his Workshop.

Which, IF you ask me, needs a little updating. I wouldn't mind, (AT ALL) if some lovely non-profit provided the funding for a new and improved Santa's Workshop, because its a little dated and makes for a horrible background for taking pictures. When I look at it, it makes me think that some under-used thespian (dressed in all black) originally built it for a high school production of "Miracle on 34th Street."
But I digress...

Charlie had a meltdown, Mack was perfect. Guess who won the favorite child award AGAIN today?
Wow...someone is starting to run away with the daily award.


Nick is starting to become a staple in these Santa pictures...I can't wait until next year, when Charlie is all excited about Santa and Mack is the one crying on Nick's lap!

No comments: