Monday, January 21, 2013

RUBPoL

Random, Unsolicited Bullet Points on Life.
Volume 3.
  • I sometimes think if I were ten years younger, Taylor Swift and I would be BFF's. I don't even mind that she is kind of a hussy. I say, LIVE IT UP GIRL, you're only young once!
  • Coffee. I love coffee. My current favorite is Starbucks Sumatra. When Nick is home and we share a pot of coffee, I get annoyed that he is using my coffee to drink and that is less coffee, down the road, that I get to drink.
  • Charlie is sick, AGAIN. That damn common cold, it doesn't relent. Yesterday, I gave him my ipod shuffle and he randomly fell asleep on the couch listening to it. Weird.  
  • Obama's inauguration costs the American public 115 million dollars. Does that bother anyone else? He was "officially" inaugurated yesterday, so all this crap today is just extra. As president, don't you think he could just opt out? Its like drinking the milk at the Indy 500. Yeah, its tradition, but Fittapaldi, was lactose intolerant, which is a lot bigger issue in the long run. Think about how many school districts could benefit from that money? Or put it towards our national debt...how beautiful would that have been?
  • I love the Phillip Phillips album. It reminds me so much of Dave Matthews Band from when I was a teenager. My sister says, "that was so last year." But I don't care, it is so good. 
  • This video is prior to his cold, but being a toddler is so freakin fun. Life is so good.  

No comments: