Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 weeks & counting...

So only 14 more days… what happened to the last 8 months? Things are moving right along as intended, I am trying not to stress over the "little" things and just let them be. But, (and let me have a little pitty party) I am spread a tad thin; working full time, school 30 hrs/wk and planning a wedding. What was I thinking...?
But I digress… I have lots to catch you up on. Last weekend, Patti & Bobbi held a wedding shower at the pool for the TCAMasters. It was great, and they did a wonderful job of planning it and it was very fun to see everyone with clothes on! I am still shocked at how generous people are when you live in a small town. They all went above and beyond on the gift giving! We are so appreciative of all the well wishes and prayers, we too, are excited to start the rest of our lives together.
As for the wedding, it is definitely sneaking up on us. Nick is in Santa Cruz this weekend, have a "boy's weekend" and surfing, while I am stuck cleaning the house, doing errands, and updating the blog...
  • I tried my dress on for the first time since it's final alterations, because I had a dream that my ass wouldn't fit into it on the big day...all is good, the booty still fits in it!
  • We did book a guitarist for the dinner hour, we are stoked about having someone play and being a friend of Nick's, he is free!
  • I have also become addicted to checking the accuweather site for a hint to what our day will be like. Keep your fingers crossed, but right now they forecast it to be sunny and 80 degrees. It has been raining non-stop for the last 24 hours so hopefully everything will stay green for another 2 weeks.

No comments: