Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last Minute Details? What Details?

  • Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! All the well wishes have been amazing!
  • I have crowned myself the queen of thank you notes (no, Nick is not the king).
  • It is going to be 94 degrees on Saturday, 100 on Sunday for all you Yosemite tourists!
  • I've got the pack n' play for the baby.
  • My stomach has been a wreck, I think I have an ulcer but Nick swears I'd be vomiting blood at this point.
  • My teacher gave me the day off school so I would have time for the last minute details but instead I am updating my blog.
  • I haven't picked up Nick's wedding band yet.
  • I still have training bikini tan lines...hmm.
  • I am going attempt to limit my alcohol consumption on Friday night.
  • Nick lost 20 pounds on our pre-wedding diet, I only lost 8.
  • I've been meaning to go to the dentist to pick up my bleach but I haven't made it yet.
  • I need to remember to pack our wedding license, and the grey dress for Jenni.
  • We had to overnight Nick's shirt for the rehearsal dinner because he just "forgot."
  • My car needs to be washed immediately because I am scared my dad will see all the bird shit on it and give me the same lecture I've gotten for the last 10 years.
  • I have a zit on my forehead that will not go away.
  • How many cases of beer should we get? wine?
  • It is frog jump weekend and I am worried about the motorcycle noise.
  • I just ordered an amazing cake for Bill's birthday on Thursday night.
  • I can't wait for Hawaii!

No comments: