Thursday, May 28, 2009

It was pretty darn perfect.

Everyone keeps asking if it was perfect, and it was pretty darn perfect. My only regret is that I shotgunned a beer at the end of the night. My excuse, Michael Solomon...he is so damn convincing. Like it was a good idea? And people took pictures! Trashy!

The day was hot, close to 100, and there were several thousand motorcycles in town for Frog Jump weekend. It all made the day a little more charming, with the roar of a muffler free motorcycle coming up Murphys Grade Rd. Ahh. Really, the motorcycle's weren't bad, and Dana even recruited one for pictures....Slo Jo (he has 6,000 hits on You Tube, really, look him up).

Pastor Rick did a wonderful and quick (!) ceremony, we followed that with a wine and cheese hour at the winery and walked up to the villa for dinner. The food was amazing! Lila & Sage did our catering, it was all local and organic...very California. Jenni, Dad & Todd did a great job on the speeches. My Dad reminded me, I'll always be his #2. Thanks Dad!

We stayed at this incredible Inn up on Sheep Ranch Rd, past the caverns. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen and the innkeepers were so amazing. Check it out if you are ever in Murphys http://www.querencia.ws/.



Again, the whole weekend was totally awesome and now were MARRIED!

No comments: