Saturday, April 7, 2012

Choo Choo Tree

My child is obsessed with trains. Yeah, I get it, he's only two. At this age, my nephew Aiden was obsessed with dolls and babies. So I guess it could be more questionable. But I'm a little hesitant of the train obsession when I imagine his future. What if, he turns into one of those incredible lonely 20 somethings that constantly wears a conductor hat and still plays with electric trains in his dorm room? OR he skips college all together to work at Railtown in Jamestown (where we are now members...)

Oh, it's just a phase...right? Except he thinks and talks about it alllllllll the time.
I think its time to expand this boys interest pallet.
Diversify boy, DIVERSIFY!
So please enjoy this, slightly too long, video clip that only a mother would take of her kid at a sushi restaurant.

No comments: