Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

I was a little unsure about doing the whole Easter thing. He wasn't that into the Christmas process, so I wasn't convinced that he would understand the looking for eggs concept. But on Wednesday, I pulled up Amazon and allowed my free two-day shipping to deliver on the goods.

Yesterday, we spent the day with Nick's family. He searched for dyed eggs and was having so much fun. The twins were helpful, allowing Charlie to find the "easy" eggs. But next year, he'll have a little more competition when Olivia and Esther start throwing elbows. Maybe we'll have a "difficult" and "easy" category with the searches.

Today, he was a old pro, conquering his egg hunt in under ten minutes. He loved the eggs with M&M's and matchbox cars but thought the marshmallows were gross enough to pass onto Daddy.



It was a very fun weekend, I'm glad we decided to participate. Thanks JC.

No comments: