Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ugh...we've had a week, and it's only Thursday. "NO" is pretty much the name of the game.
What type of question can I ask my two year old that he doesn't answer "no"?
He says "no" when he want to say "yes!" And he's been crying/whining for more time each day then my patience affords me. He was a total terror at gymnastics today, in front of other people! It's one thing if he's a terror for me, BUT OTHER PEOPLE!
It was pretty much my final straw.

If I was picking favorites today (I'm not), baby boy #2 wins, hands down.

Do you want your milk? No! Chug, Chug.

*And just in case anyone else is wondering if they suck at parenting/life on any given day... 21 pictures that will restore your faith in humanity might make you realize, you're doing the best you can, all things considering.

No comments: