Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow Day!

Yesterday started like any other Tuesday. We woke up, ate breakfast, went to meet friends for coffee and to the library for story-time  I dusted off my rain boots because it was looking a tad bit overcast. Overcast skies were a nice excuse to mix up my wardrobe staple of yoga pants and a plain Gap t-shirt. I put the kids down for a nap. I sat down to catch up on The Bachelor. I looked outside (gasp!) it's snowing. I watched Sean send Des home. I looked outside, it was still snowing! Charlie woke up, it was still snowing! It took Nick 2+ hours to get home from work, so we played, I froze.
Charlie had a blast. Mack was unimpressed.
This comes after swimming all weekend. Crazy.

2 comments:

nick said...

Bummed I missed it. Great photography babe!

Jessica said...

charlie looks like the happiest kid on the planet! super cute!