Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Maya and Lior

I've posted on this amazing girl before, here and here. But I always feel lucky/excited when I get an email asking if she can come and visit. We live pretty far into the middle of nowhere, even my family hesitates to visit, so I always love when a friend is willing to make the trip.

Maya, who is graduating this spring from her MBA program at Columbia in New York, met her boyfriend Lior at LaGaurdia and they flew directly to SFO, for what Maya was calling a "sell trip." Maya's dream is to work for a start-up and Lior works in e-commerce, so she really wants to be in settled in Silicon Valley within the next few years. I think she did a great job of showing him all that Northern California has to offer and hopefully they'll be back, so we get the opportunity to visit them!

After putting the kids to bed on Saturday night we ate a fabulous meal, talked about where life has taken us and what we look forward to in the next few years. On Sunday, we woke up to a beautiful day. Everyone went for an early run and then we did part of the table mountain hike with the boys.
 Thanks for the visit, we adore you both!

No comments: