Thursday, June 6, 2013

RUBPoL

Volume VIII
  • I made these cookies last week. They are heaven on earth. And I totally indulged, guilt free, because it was right before I weaned...soooooooo good.
  • Mack has been "coughing" for the last few days. I quote coughing, because it sounds fake. So, of course, I googled "baby fake cough" and IT'S A THING! I guess it's pretty common for baby's to experiment with their voices (duh) and they seem to really enjoy the sound of a fake cough. Hmm. Learn something new everyday.
  • Whose watching the bachelorette with Des? Could ABC have picked a bigger group of douchebags? Any who...I enjoy this gal's recaps, it kinda makes my Tuesday a lot better.
  • This handsome thing finally got a haircut. It was definitely overdue and she cut about two inches off the back, while just trimming the front. I really like it!
  • I've been kind of perturbed with Marissa Meyer and all the press (good & bad). Ugh. What a badass CEO, right? But what a horrible example for a working parent. So I loved reading a realistic example of a working woman, balance and patience, ladies. There is a time for everything, in due time.
  • This is Mack enjoying a teething biscuit. It is about the only thing that will keep him occupied for more than 30 seconds. Oh, poor me. 
  • This is Charlie singing "this little light of mine." If you are confused by his lyrics, you are right, he got everything a little mixed up...but it was so cute, I couldn't help it.

No comments: