Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Darcy gets hitched!

Weddings are a really beautiful thing, especially when you are invited to be a part of someone's special day. In this case, it was the first D of my high school girl group, DDE--or that is what we called ourselves back in the 90's. I know, our creativity was astounding! TLC has nothing on us!
Another example of our creativity--lets dress alike and take photos! I have this labeled in my scrapbook as "my all time FAVORITE picture." I'm assuming it is because they let me be in the middle. We were always begging to be in the middle.
Another favorite --duh, in the middle. I think this was taken at The Why Store concert (or maybe a movie theatre), I'm not sure if anyone outside of Indiana has heard of The Why Store, but we had several driving jam sessions to their albums.
Darcy, Dana and I met in freshman PE and it was like a beautiful epiphany of "where have you been all my life." Our friendship was rare and our memories are crazy and classic and unforgettable.

And Darcy got married! Finally! I only say finally because she and Matt dated for nine flippin' years. So heck yeah, we were excited to finally see the day! Happy wedding day, Darcy and Matt! It was beautiful.

No comments: