Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stitch Fix: Part 2

Did you miss Part 1?

I opened my box and the first thing I saw was this tulip print blouse ($68).
I loved it immediately. It was exactly the type of piece I was hoping to get out of a shopping experience like this one...something I wouldn't normally grab off the rack and try on. Love it!
The box also included...
 back cutout jersey top ($58)
 star print scarf ($38)
 open front cardigan ($88)
front button top ($58)

I did really like all the garments, they all had something that was a nice fit for me, whether it be color, fit or style. But in the end, I only chose to keep the tulip print blouse. I would've loved to keep the front button top too but I knew I just wouldn't get the same wear out of it...so the practical side of me decided to send it back. 

Attached to all the items is a cool style card, giving you suggestions on how to style/wear the garment. I totally love this...I need all the help I can get!
And how I chose to "style" it...a little selfie for your viewing pleasure...
This was definitely the highlight of my week, well, if you don't count the eighteenthmillionth time Mack drenched me in baby vomit, that specific time was really special.
I can't wait to order my next "fix."
If you are interested, go here to get started.
And because I can't help it...

No comments: